To facilitate the year-end preparation for your business, we provide the following key dates which you may find it helpful to mark down on your calendar.
- April 30, 2023 – Due date for your HST filing for the period from January 1, 2023 to March 31, 2023 if your business files its HST return on a quarterly basis.
- May 31, 2023 – Payment due date for your 2023 corporation tax if your business is not a small business corporation.
- June 30, 2023 –
- Payment due date for your 2023 corporation tax if your business is a small business corporation.
- Due date for your HST filing for the fiscal year if your business files HST return on annually.
- September 27, 2023 – The last day that your March 31, 2023 year-end bonus shall be paid to you and be cleared through your corporate bank account.
- September 30, 2023 – The filing deadline for your 2023 corporate income tax return.
- October 15, 2023 – The last day that payroll remittance for the March 31, 2023 year-end bonus shall be remitted to CRA if the bonus will be paid in September 2023.
Struggling with business cash flow for the tax payment? There might be a tax deferral opportunity for your business. Speak to a partner of our firm to find out.