To facilitate the year-end preparation for your business, we provide following key dates which you may find it helpful to mark down on your calendar.
- August 31, 2021 – Due date for your HST filing for the period from May 1, 2021 to July 31, 2021 if your business files its HST return on a quarterly basis.
- September 30, 2021 –
- Payment due date for your 2021 corporation tax if your business is not a small business corporation.
- October 31, 2021 –
- Payment due date for your 2021 corporation tax if your business is a small business corporation.
- Due date for your HST filing for the fiscal year if your business files HST return on annually.
- January 27, 2022 – The last day that your July 30, 2021 year-end bonus shall be paid to you and be cleared through your corporate bank account.
- January 31, 2022 – Filing deadline for your 2021 corporate income tax return.
- February 15, 2022 – The last day that payroll remittance for the July 31, 2021 year-end bonus shall be remitted to CRA if the bonus will be paid in January 2022.
Struggling with business cash flow for the tax payment? There might be a tax deferral opportunity for your business. Speak to a partner of our firm to find out.